Save Your Computer Files before you Leave for Summer!
All Students - My Documents (FM Server Folder)
- All files in the student My Documents folder or in Shared Folders on the FM server will be deleted at the end of the school year.
- If you wish to keep any files, be sure to add them to your Google Drive.
- Google accounts will remain active for students until graduation from FMHS.
Graduating or Leaving the District?
- Take anything you want from your My Documents folder (FM Server) and drag it into Google Drive.
- If you only need to backup files in Google Drive, you can select them all (Control+A), then right click on the highlighted files and click Download. This will create a zip file of all your stuff that you can open and save on your home computer. (video How To below)
- If you need to backup other Google products like Google Photos, Youtube content, etc. you should use Google TakeOut. Print Directions are Here. Video How To is below.
- Be sure you download the archive that Google Takeout creates for you onto your home computer within 7 days or the archive will expire.
- Share a new email address with contacts as your FM email will not be active after August 18th.
Google & Email accounts for ALL students leaving the district will be DELETED on Friday August 18, 2017
FM Teacher Accounts (including Google and Email) for ALL Retirees and teachers leaving the district will be DELETED on July 1, 2017.